viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Taganga





After 2 hours of sleeping I just got up to go to the toilet at 6.30 am and I came across with a guy with a bike with an extra baggage on the back of the bike. It reminded me like the cover of the book I'm reading at the moment, so the first thing I thought, he really deserves having that book. And confirmation came up when he told he was going from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego. I interviewed him. With the knowledge I have from the book, we were contrasting times, kms per day, places he stayed over.. And basically, interesting facts were like about 3000 people along the year are doing it spending 3 years. He says he was doing it in 1,5 with about 100kms/day. So interesting, I was so delighted.
Then me and this Australian girl were booking the boat for Panama with the cool captain she already knew from a friend of her -and I trusted without any doubts, and more nice people I knew from these days ago also join us to go to Taganga.
With such nice info from all the people who were there, we head to the 2nd –apparently- best hostel of the place. We had a separate house for ours, actually. In spite of that, there were nice vibes all around the place. A truly backpacking village. We went to have dinner to the restaurant of the –apparently, again- the best hostel this time of the place, called San Felipe. The hostel looked pretty cool, but the food we ate was soo goood, an amazing Thai Salad that I had.
Following day, was all liming in the town and closeby. I knew there were some nice beaches hiking distance. So I did that. I met also 3 girls from Bogota in the sea who joined me on the jaunt.
We spent all day together and eventually, we went clubbing with all my gang. So nice, that the Danish guy ended up with one of them. The Japanese one was so excited with that, he couldn’t help it haha was soo funny.

No hay comentarios: