sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

Hed Kandi @ Curacao


Right, the intention of the day was going to the National Park where I was meant to go the 1st day to check out the cave. Of course, always leaving home late in the morning there was no free/cheap transport way of doing that. So..thinking a bit in the near future and for tonight changing a bit the look I went to the most local barber shop full of people where none of them were there for getting their hair cut or stuff. I just said "reduce beard" and he did a nice cheapy job. I guessed 2 or 3 months of growing were out. Enough to reach US with again the wild curly hair of the beard haha

Anyway, changing tickets at the airport, hitchhiking for everything as always of course and the rest of the evening trying the best mojito in town with local rhum. I spent 4 hours there talking about everything and knowing political situations of Venezuela&Colombia, as the people there were from there. So nice the Colombians neighbours too that kept my stuff with them and also offered me a lift to the disco.

I haven't ever been really keen on Hed Kandi freshy house music but..would like to know what clubbing in Curacao was, and that was the chance!!

Aaaall Dutch (smoking and shaved) people, I mean, just fingers of one hand of locals, except those working there. I spent quite a long time talking to a waiter who did not have so much work. I went alone and thinking seeing that kind of people there I was not going to anything else that liming with the waiters but..there was also an Indonesian-Dutch guy on holidays there with his parents so he was "alone" and he was very kind and we share a nice long chat. As the disco was opened, the music not loud, was perfect!

Then a tipsy guy get closed to me making signs to my beard and shaking me hands like..wow men, nobody does it and you do..I felt like he appreciated I had some kind of personality hehe

Also with my backpack and stuff, the security stuff freaking out. Well, funny moments. Without any problems :D
pics: Holland in the Caribbean houses. My icecreams and milkshakes. The only reason why the bridge opens itself to give way to big boats like this so that you have to take the free water shuttle to cross.












No hay comentarios: