lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Hostel Liming & CS Dancing

Perfect sweet grey day just to sit down to talk to people in the hostel. Really interesting guys around. One of them, he showed me a film produced in Galicia made plastic artists not by graphic designers. Reaaally original as a concept.Then I went out (already 1pm) to the Historic museum where a guy was interested in the Torture part, about the Inquisition and stuff that remind me when I studied that.
Afterwards I met up with a CSer whose birthday had been the day before and she was so keen on foreign currencies. I was carrying with my self yens, TT, Bajan, different dutch antillan florins..she was so so happy.On my way back to the hostel I limed again talking to one of the friendly members of the staff and also to the family of the juice place recently opened close to the hostel.
I joined some US guys to have dinner who have just arrived and took them to a local "comidas corrientes" place where for less than 2eu each one ate properly.
After that I went to Casa Viena (the oldest hostel in Town 20 years old) where Im dealing with my boat to Panama. I met a guy from the Basque Country and he invited me to have a drink. We started talking and I felt nice vibes so I invited him to my going out plan with another CSer.
We end up 2 CSers, he and I. Sooo good men! What nice people!! From dancing Balleanato and other Colombian dances til talking about politic situation in Colombia and stuff. What a pleasure to share all that time with them. At 2am they were closing so the basque and I head back to the hostel. We kept on talking so I invited him to check out the terrace in mine. Right, til 5am!! talking&talking. There was not any desire of going to bed. That sensation you feel only when you are having a really really nice time, sharing, as always and forever.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

q bien!!!